News & Events - Anderson-McQueen
2023 Anderson-McQueen Service of Remembrance
As a valued member of our Anderson-McQueen family, we hope you'll join us for a heartfelt and inspiring program to honor the memory of loved ones and find comfort with others.
Service of Remembrance Event:
Guest speaker discussing remembrance and celebrating our loved ones
Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres will be served
RSVP by Thursday, December 14 at 727-822-2059 or by clicking here.
JOIN US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY DINNER EVENT!
Why Making Final Wishes Planning Is One of the Best Acts of Love You Can Provide for Your Family
What You'll Learn:
- Common questions and concerns your family will be asking should you pass without a plan in place
- Why prearranged planning substantially reduces the stress and expenses for your loved ones
- 3 easy prearrangement steps you can quickly implement
- Prearrangement options for U.S. Veterans and their spouses
- Cremation - What are your options?
- Stories from our clients about preplanning with Anderson-McQueen
Limited seating available; to RSVP call (800) 898-3572 with RSVP #422324 or online at seminar.rsvpyes.com/422324
Doggie Day Out and Blood Drive
March 15, 2021 | 2-7 PM
Please join us in donating blood at 2201 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr St North, St Petersburg, FL 33704
The Blood Drive is sponsored by Anderson McQueen & One Blood.
We will also be hosting Doggie Day Out with prizes for best dressed dog, food and giveaways!
Schedule your appointment online: https://www.oneblood.org/